Activity results block
- The Activity results block displays results from graded or rated activities in a course. Watch the HQ screencast Activity results block to see it in action.
- It may be set to display on the main course page, or on the page of a particular activity.
- When the block is first added, a message appears:
- This is normal, because you must then go into the block’s settings to select the activity you want.
- You can then choose to display a number of highest or lowest scores, and whether to display individuals or groups.
- The block will display grades from quizzes, assignments, lessons and workshops.
- It will also display ratings from forums, glossaries and databases:
Default block settings may be defined by an admin in the block’s settings page in the Site administration.