An administrator can enable any/all of the following licences in Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Licences > Manage licences for user selection when publishing a course to a Community Hub or uploading a file from a File Repository.
- The default licence is All rights reserved but this may be changed in the dropdown. The other options are explained in the links below:
- All rights reserved (default option)
- Public domain
- Creative Commons
- Creative Commons – NoDerivs
- Creative Commons – No Commercial NoDerivs
- Creative Commons – No Commercial
- Creative Commons – No Commercial ShareAlike
- Creative Commons – ShareAlike
- Other – licence not already listed
Licences affecting what users see
Note: The licence given to a file when uploaded to Moodle does not in any way affect its visibility on a course. It simply creates the default when it is being re-used elsewhere. This default licence can be changed at the time of display.