There are several ways to reuse a course or parts of a course. Most of them involve or are similar to a backup and restore process.
- Activity backup
- Activity restore
- Import course data – Allows a teacher to go to another course they teach and import elements into the current course. Similar to a Backup and Restore, except it is one process.
- Reset course – Basically cleans all the activity from the current course.
- Duplicate a resource/activity – Use the Duplicate option in the Edit settings menu for any activity or resource to make another copy of it.
- Course backup – The traditional way (along with Restore) to take all or parts of a course and duplicate it on the current site or on a different Moodle site.
- Course restore – Allows taking all or parts of a course backup and adding it to an existing course or creating a new course.
- Sharing Cart – A plugin that allows you to easily share activities between courses.
There are other ways to share your course beside the above: