Standard Reports for Administrators
In addition to reports available at both site and course level, the following site-wide reports are available for administrators:
- Comments – See all comments created on the site.
- Backups – displays a list of all course backups made, the time taken to create them, their status, and the next scheduled automated backup execution time
- Config changes report – Shows changes made by an administrator to the site configuration
- Logs – Activity reports for course or site
- Live Logs – Live logs from the past hour as a table
- Performance overview – overview of settings that may impact site performance such as Theme Designer Mode or Debugging
- Question instances – Reports where particular question types are used on the site
- Security overview – overview of security related settings such as Allowing EMBED and OBJECT tags or No Authentication.
- Spam cleaner – helpful tool for rooting out spam users if you do not have Captcha required as part of authentication.