In this month’s update we have a good news on SSL policy. From May month onward we will be providing SSL certificate to every custom domain requests without any cost. If you purchased an SSL certificate and want to switch to ScholarLMS’s inbuilt SSL, create a support ticket.
Also, we have added several reports so that you can be more aware of the your Users, Courses, Online classrooms and eCommerce. Read more below for a complete list of updates.
- SSL policy: ScholarLMS now offers free SSL security to every custom domain requests.
- BigBlueButton (the Online Classrooms) core is updated to build 957.
- Users report: This report gives you quick stats of all the registered learners, their grades, enrolled courses, and active learners in current and previous months.
- Course report: This report gives you quick stats of all the courses like enrolled users, Time spent (if Time Tracker is enabled), and views.
- Online classrooms report: From this report you can see report of each Online classroom sessions, how many participants attended, list of attendees who attended and whether it was recorded or not. You can also filter the search with date range.
- eCommerce report: This report gives you stats on sales, customers, orders and direct access to invoices.
- Manager role is added to have additional administrators. They can add/modify courses and products, add/remove users, manage enrollments, access reports, and change some LMS settings. You can add a manager by going to Users->Roles->Assign system role
- Enrollment settings of users from store can be edited, these settings are default enrollment duration, and expiry notification.
- Font family and font size capability in Atto editor is added
- Now you can add Badge expiry notification and custom message.
- Fixed Online classroom repeat feature where the settings page disabled Repeat feature.
- Atto editor is fixed to be used as primary editor.