WIRIS math & science questions
WIRIS quizzes is a bunch of new question types for math & science questions.
WIRIS quizzes improves the question types True/False, Multiple choice, Matching, Short answer, Essay, Embedded answers (Cloze)… To sum up, every question type you may come across. The WIRIS quizzes enhancements are summarized in the following list:
- Formula edition at authoring time and formula visualization at presentation time.
- WYSIWYG input of formulas in the student answers of open question. Formulas are input in the habitual mathematical notation. Country locales.
- Syntax validation in student answers. Real time syntax validation if needed.
- Grading the answers considering mathematical equivalences and criteria. Use WIRIS quizzes studio to choose your assertions for grading.
- Generating random questions via an algorithm and advanced grading (when it is not sufficient to compare the student answer with the correct answer).
- Easy inclusion of 2D and 3D graphics in the questions. Such graphics can be optionally generated from random parameters.